Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

Discontinue Mozilla VPN

stevewick

I no longer want or need Mozilla VPN. When I go to my account and try to manage it, I get a broken link. I have captured the images and will attach them. Please help. Very frustrating.

[redacted email from public]

I no longer want or need Mozilla VPN. When I go to my account and try to manage it, I get a broken link. I have captured the images and will attach them. Please help. Very frustrating. [redacted email from public]
Attached screenshots

Modified by James

All Replies (1)

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-do-i-cancel-my-subscription-mozilla-vpn

Mozilla VPN is one of Mozilla's premium products. In order to get premium support from a dedicated agent, please submit your question with your Mozilla VPN app by going to Settings > Help > Contact Support. Alternatively, you can sign in to the Mozilla account connected to your subscription here (if not already) and then use this link.

The Mozilla VPN form link can also be found at top at Ask a Question > Mozilla VPN as you posted this in the desktop Firefox support forum section.

Ask a question

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.