Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option. Learn More Open Do I still need lockwise app or are my passwords stored in firefox? 1 reply 0 have this problem Firefox for iOS Password manager asked Duela egun bat Paul replied Duela 17 ordu Nick F. Lack 10/5/26, 12:28 PM See abov See abov I have this problem, too All Replies (1) Paul Moderator Top 10 Contributor 26/10/5 (22:15) Hi Nick I would check before hand, but if you have them all saved in Firefox for iOS, you should not need the standalone Lockwise app. Hi Nick I would check before hand, but if you have them all saved in Firefox for iOS, you should not need the standalone Lockwise app. Ask a question I have this problem, too You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.