Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option. Learn More Open U have yr own artificial intelligence 1 reply 0 have this problem 20 views Firefox for iOS Undefined asked Duela 6 egun Paul replied Duela 2 egun Nicko Vardinogianni 9/30/26, 2:07 AM I newd help for techical things u yse ai? I newd help for techical things u yse ai? I have this problem, too All Replies (1) Paul Moderator Top 10 Contributor 26/10/3 (23:01) Hi Mozilla does product Llamfile that would allow you to self host an LLM tool on your own hardware. How can we help you with Firefox for iOS? Hi Mozilla does product Llamfile that would allow you to self host an LLM tool on your own hardware. How can we help you with Firefox for iOS? Ask a question I have this problem, too You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.