Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved Archived

Firefox browser

myeyes957

Please give us an option to DELETE or not show “recent bookmarks” in your browser. BTW I am a monthly contributor but this issue really needs to be addressed in iPad, iPhone formats.

Please give us an option to DELETE or not show “recent bookmarks” in your browser. BTW I am a monthly contributor but this issue really needs to be addressed in iPad, iPhone formats.

All Replies (1)

Chosen Solution

Hi

If you open the Firefox for iOS menu and select Customise Homepage, you should see the option to turn off Recently Saved.

I hope that this helps.