Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved Archived

What is the difference between stopping popups and re-directing?

BigSwampGrouse

I have defined certain websites to allow popups, But when I go to these websites I'm told that Mozilla prevented the site from redirecting to another site. I have to allow this to happen to get into the website. Like my financial advisors site or Foxnews. I can't find where I can allow this to happen. This does not happen on my older computer. I am now using a Lenovo Yoga Pro 2.

I have defined certain websites to allow popups, But when I go to these websites I'm told that Mozilla prevented the site from redirecting to another site. I have to allow this to happen to get into the website. Like my financial advisors site or Foxnews. I can't find where I can allow this to happen. This does not happen on my older computer. I am now using a Lenovo Yoga Pro 2.

All Replies (1)

Chosen Solution

Hello,

You can allow redirecting (or prevent warnings of this) in:

  • Tools (or New Fx Menu) > Options > Advanced > Accessibility