Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Rohkem teavet
Solved Archived

How to make the bookmarks bar bigger?

dimitri11

I want more space for my rss tabs, therefore I want to at least double the bookmarks toolbar? Does anybody know if this possible with Firefox?

I want more space for my rss tabs, therefore I want to at least double the bookmarks toolbar? Does anybody know if this possible with Firefox?

All Replies (3)

Valitud lahendus

Have a look at this Add-on (set the options for the add-on for desired number of rows) - https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/roomy-bookmarks-toolbar/

This add-on displays an RSS scrolling ticker on a separate line (set the options for speed of scroll, position, etc.) - https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/rss-ticker/

Is it possible to retain the text besides each rss icon?

Thank you TheOldFox

I found it within the settings. Thanks again for your suggestions!