Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Rohkem teavet
Archived

I have tried to change my homepage and nothing seems to work; what are my options?

cslamkin

The homepage that is set now is bearshare.com, and no matter what I try, I can not seem to successfully change my homepage. I have tried dragging the icon over to the homepage icon; no good. I have tried changing it in my internet settings; no good.

The homepage that is set now is bearshare.com, and no matter what I try, I can not seem to successfully change my homepage. I have tried dragging the icon over to the homepage icon; no good. I have tried changing it in my internet settings; no good.

All Replies (1)

See these forum threads about Bearshare: