Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

ძიება მხარდაჭერაში

ნუ გაებმებით თაღლითების მახეში. აქ არავინ უნდა მოგთხოვოთ ტელეფონზე დარეკვა, შეტყობინების გაგზავნა ან პირადი მონაცემების გაზიარება. რამე საეჭვოს შემჩნევისას გთხოვთ გვაცნობოთ „დარღვევის მოხსენებით“.

ვრცლად
დაარქივებული

I can't get the homepage to switch from MySpace to a preferred site - MySpace has hijacked the homepage how do I disable MySpace?

lemily

I had Myspace set as my homepage on Firefox. I now want to change it. I go to tools and then options and then change to what I want it and click on ok. But when I open the browser again it has reverted back to Myspace. I have tried disabling cookies for Myspace. I have cleared everything out. I even tried changing it to the default homepage of Mozilla but it always reverts back. How do I get ridof Myspace for good?

I had Myspace set as my homepage on Firefox. I now want to change it. I go to tools and then options and then change to what I want it and click on ok. But when I open the browser again it has reverted back to Myspace. I have tried disabling cookies for Myspace. I have cleared everything out. I even tried changing it to the default homepage of Mozilla but it always reverts back. How do I get ridof Myspace for good?

ყველა პასუხი (2)

Try changing your home page in your Control Panel. Go to Start>Control Panel>Network and Internet Connections>Internet Options You can change your home page there.