Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

ძიება მხარდაჭერაში

ნუ გაებმებით თაღლითების მახეში. აქ არავინ უნდა მოგთხოვოთ ტელეფონზე დარეკვა, შეტყობინების გაგზავნა ან პირადი მონაცემების გაზიარება. რამე საეჭვოს შემჩნევისას გთხოვთ გვაცნობოთ „დარღვევის მოხსენებით“.

ვრცლად
გადაწვეტილი დაარქივებული

Homepage changes to default

Dreamerdan

No matter what I do my homepage changes to the default. I have tried changing some settings in about:config in the homepage setting and start but it makes no difference. I have recently started using Firefox and this is turning me off it bigtime!!

No matter what I do my homepage changes to the default. I have tried changing some settings in about:config in the homepage setting and start but it makes no difference. I have recently started using Firefox and this is turning me off it bigtime!!

ყველა პასუხი (2)

შერჩეული გადაწყვეტა

For possible causes and solutions see preferences are not saved.

Thanks. I deleted an entry related to homepage and it seems to have solved it. But really you should not have to do things like that with software. Firefox will never truly compete with Microsoft Internet Explorer if simple stuff like that means tinkering under the hood. Anyway I am happy for the moment and for once I got a simple fix off an internet forum