Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Rohkem teavet
Archived

Cannot receive new messages on desktop

tom433

I cannot receive new messages as of 12/13/2024. It still gets forwarded to my iPhone. I get a message every time I log in that reads, "The certificate for mail.jtmobilewash.com is not valid for that server. Someone could be trying to impersonate the server and you should not continue." I'm not sure how to fix this. Help!!

I cannot receive new messages as of 12/13/2024. It still gets forwarded to my iPhone. I get a message every time I log in that reads, "The certificate for mail.jtmobilewash.com is not valid for that server. Someone could be trying to impersonate the server and you should not continue." I'm not sure how to fix this. Help!!

All Replies (1)

Please post a screenshot of the error message. https://support.mozilla.org/kb/how-do-i-create-screenshot-my-problem