Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Rohkem teavet
Archived

make firefox default browser

gnafkisp

I installed Firefox on my desktop but I cannot make it my default. The previous HOME appears when I sign in. How can I make firefox my default Home page?

I installed Firefox on my desktop but I cannot make it my default. The previous HOME appears when I sign in. How can I make firefox my default Home page?

All Replies (1)

Hi, gnafkisp. Could you review the steps in the following article to see whether you can confirm make Firefox as your default Home Page: How to set the home page

While you can following these guidelines to make Firefox as default browser: Make Firefox your default browser

Muudetud orange poolt