Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Buscar en Ayuda

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Este tema ha sido archivado. Haz una nueva pregunta si necesitas ayuda.
Archivado

thunderbird is doubling my outgoing (sent) email, why?

bret261

My sent folder displays duplicate outgoing email in Thunderbird with every message I send, why? How do I stop the duplicate email?

My sent folder displays duplicate outgoing email in Thunderbird with every message I send, why? How do I stop the duplicate email?

Todas las respuestas (1)

Yes, I am using an Outlook account and your instructions solved the problem, thank you so much. I appreciate you taking the time to help me out.