Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pesquisar no site de suporte

Evite golpes de suporte. Nunca pedimos que você ligue ou envie uma mensagem de texto para um número de telefone, ou compartilhe informações pessoais. Denuncie atividades suspeitas usando a opção “Denunciar abuso”.

Saiba mais
Esta discussão foi arquivada. Faça uma nova pergunta se precisa de ajuda.
Arquivado

Thunderbird is duplicating my outgoing (sent) email, why?

bret261

My sent folder displays duplicate outgoing email messages in Thunderbird, why? How do I correct the duplicate messages from happening?

My sent folder displays duplicate outgoing email messages in Thunderbird, why? How do I correct the duplicate messages from happening?

Todas as respostas (3)

Click with right button mouse on Sent folder >> Properties >> Repair Folder

I'm having this issue with Hotmail, tried the repair but that did nothing. Any other suggestions?

for some reason (copies/folders) place a copy in sent folder on under the account properties has to be switched off with hotmail accounts. strange as this is set on for my other accounts.