Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Buscar en Ayuda

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Este tema ha sido archivado. Haz una nueva pregunta si necesitas ayuda.
Archivado

Why is my address bar not showing the url of the tab I am currently on?

Ruth29

I downloaded babylon yesterday and ever since then my tabs (I have tab mix plus) are misbehaving. I can be on a certain tab, but the URL in the address bar will be of another tab. The URL in the address bar doesn't change when I move between the tabs. Other than removing babylon (which I am tempted to do) how do I fix this?

I downloaded babylon yesterday and ever since then my tabs (I have tab mix plus) are misbehaving. I can be on a certain tab, but the URL in the address bar will be of another tab. The URL in the address bar doesn't change when I move between the tabs. Other than removing babylon (which I am tempted to do) how do I fix this?

Todas las respuestas (1)

upgrade your browser to Firefox 8 first