Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Buscar en Ayuda

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Este tema ha sido archivado. Haz una nueva pregunta si necesitas ayuda.
Archivado

fixing incorrect address bar

Kalel

Whenever I open firefox the address bar says in light letters "Search the web (Babylon) in faint letters how can I get rid of this and restore my old address bar? Address bar is the place where I type urls for websites I want to visit correct?

Whenever I open firefox the address bar says in light letters "Search the web (Babylon) in faint letters how can I get rid of this and restore my old address bar? Address bar is the place where I type urls for websites I want to visit correct?

Todas las respuestas (1)