Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Buscar en Ayuda

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

I am using an very old system SAMSUNG A5, then I want your mozzilla support! and it is OK!

Rosendo Martinez Profesor

YOU ARE HELPING A LOT! I COULD NOT USE MY OLD SYSTEM CELULAR: "SAMSUNG A5" THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

YOU ARE HELPING A LOT! I COULD NOT USE MY OLD SYSTEM CELULAR: "SAMSUNG A5" THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Todas las respuestas (1)

Hola No entiendo es una consulta o un agradecimiento?

Haz una pregunta

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.