Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Buscar en Ayuda

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Este tema ha sido archivado. Haz una nueva pregunta si necesitas ayuda.
Solved Archivado

Firefox win10: search bar at the bottom of the page

xxx343

Hello, i often use the j,k,l keys to scroll/pause videos on youtube and i often get the "weird" bar at the bottom of the page. I cannot tell you exactly what it is. The question is: how turn off this? I am attaching a screen shot.

Hello, i often use the j,k,l keys to scroll/pause videos on youtube and i often get the "weird" bar at the bottom of the page. I cannot tell you exactly what it is. The question is: how turn off this? I am attaching a screen shot.

Todas las respuestas (2)

screenshot. "this bar" starts up every time I click any letter on the keyboard. Even the full screen under f does not work, it dims the screen for a while as if the film should be on fullscreen but returns to the previous state with the film in a small window.

Modificadas por xxx343 el

Solución elegida

okay, that quick search. i turn off it.