Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Buscar en Ayuda

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Este tema ha sido archivado. Haz una nueva pregunta si necesitas ayuda.
Solved Archivado

Version 84 Restore session not in my drop down menu. Where has it gone?

Gilbern

When my Firefox restarted after a Windows reboot it only restored the tabs in one window, but when I shut it down I had 2 windows open. I can't see how to restore the second window, other than going through my history. Having restored 1 window, restore session is not in the drop down menu.

When my Firefox restarted after a Windows reboot it only restored the tabs in one window, but when I shut it down I had 2 windows open. I can't see how to restore the second window, other than going through my history. Having restored 1 window, restore session is not in the drop down menu.

Todas las respuestas (1)

Solución elegida

I've found the answer... History / Recently Closed Windows. Although there were only 2 entries shown, the window opened up with all the tabs restored.