Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Buscar en Ayuda

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Este tema ha sido archivado. Haz una nueva pregunta si necesitas ayuda.
Archivado

All of my YouTube downloader add-ons have stopped working. Why? My Firefox is up to date.

Soretta

Until two days ago I had no problem downloading music or videos from Youtube. All of a sudden, none of my add-ons work. They are still enabled, but I either get error messages or the add-on doesn't load. Using One error message: e:Error getting video data 0 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNA8kBIyais. Using Firefox 69.0.2 64 bit. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

Until two days ago I had no problem downloading music or videos from Youtube. All of a sudden, none of my add-ons work. They are still enabled, but I either get error messages or the add-on doesn't load. Using One error message: e:Error getting video data 0 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNA8kBIyais. Using Firefox 69.0.2 64 bit. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

Todas las respuestas (3)

You should contact support for those add-ons in case they know of this.

Please keep us posted.

I will, but since I tried four different add-ons, I find it puzzling that none of them work.

Hello Soretta,

Others have mentioned the same - this add-on though seems to still work :

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/savefromnet-helper/

Worth a try ....

See : https://www.reddit.com/r/firefox/comments/bwi2bm/it_appears_that_the_youtube_download_addons_are/