How to enable videochatt facebook, after uppdate to W.8,1
Button is gone
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.9 r900
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.45.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Facebook Video Calling Plugin
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 22.214.171.1246
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64; rv:25.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/25.0
I had this problem too when I upgraded from Win7 to Win8.1.
Simple fix for me. results may vary
Right-click the Firefox shortcut on your desktop, click Properties, then click the Compatibility tab then click the checkbox that says Run this program in compatibility mode for: then select Windows 8 from the drop down menu. Then click OK. Close existing Firefox browsers and reopen. It should work.
If not, feel free to post back here.
Modified by Moses