I want to delete the most visited bookmark tab
- All posts
- Helpful Solutions
Do you mean the new tab page, that doesnt show bookmarks, it shows most visited sites. If you need to see your bookmarks, open the bookmarks sidebar (Cmd + B) or go to The firefox button/Bookmarks to see your list of bookmarks.
If you need history hit (Cmd + H) or go to Firefox button => History.
- "Most Visited" and "Recently Bookmarked" and "Recent Tags" are examples of so called Smart Bookmarks folders and are not real existing folders.
- Such smart folders show a list created by a query of the places.sqlite database that stores the bookmarks and the history in Firefox.
- Smart folder lists show a maximum of 10 entries by default.
- Bookmarks or history items that show up in a smart folder list are stored elsewhere in another folder and any changes made are applied to the real bookmark or history item.
- If you remove an entry then the list is shifted up and a new entry that wasn't shown previously is added to show 10 entries.
- If you add a new bookmark or visit a website then a new item is added at the top and the entry at the bottom disappears from that list.
- IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: We’re going through some system changes, that may have slowed responses to your questions. If you had asked a question in the last couple of months, please re-post it and the community will help you as soon as we can. If you’ve registered after February 7th, please register again, the accounts on the previous site were not migrated to this temporary site. If you joined us before February 7, please reset your password if you have trouble logging into this temporary site.