I can't log in on the Thunderbird help site. Not sure why. It keeps asking for my Facebook or other account and I don't have any. I don't have a lot of time to read the on-line information although I did read some of it about the Windows transfer wizard and some non-Mozilla transfer program.
On an old computer with XPSP3, I have outlook express with about 20 saved messages, and Thunderbird 17 that I just installed. All information was successfully transferred, including the saved messages, from Outlook into Thunderbird 17. Both programs are working fine. New computer with Win 7 pro on the way and I'll be using Thunderbird. Is there a simplest way to move EVERYTHING from either outlook or Thunderbird on the old computer, to the new one, that you've recently used? Thank you.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.8 r800
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 18.104.22.168
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.25.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.03
- Npdsplay dll
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:22.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/22.0
Please visit https://support.mozillamessaging.com/ for help with Thunderbird. This place is for help with Mozilla Firefox.
I did try to log in on that Thunderbirdsite, I think (I'm there now and my question is here) but had trouble on the log in. But thank you.
Still having the same problem!!! Thunderbird 17.0.7 I logged onto Thunderbird support, enter the information, click on post, and then this window appears as show in the screen capture of Thunderbird 1 (see Thunderbird 2 for more info)