How do I add or delete a quick link from Firefox's home page.
How do I add or delete a quick link from Firefox's home page. I don't use most of the links and would like to add other quick links.
Additional System Details
- Conduit Plugin
- Shockwave Flash 11.6 r602
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.3"
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- MindSpark Toolbar Platform Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:20.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/20.0
You can change the order of the boxes on the about:newtab page and drag an item to a different slot to pin it to that position or you can remove a website by clicking the close X to block that URL.
You can drag a bookmark or history item and drop them in a slot on the about:newtab page to pin them and have your own favorites sites showing.
Changes made manually on the about:newtab page are stored in the browser.newtabpage.pinned (default = [null]) and browser.newtabpage.blocked prefs that you can check/modify on the about:config page (Bug 791447).
See also this article about the New Tab page (about:newtab):