I have a Samsung Android 2.3 phone. When i open firefox and hold the screen in landscape (horizontal) position, the screen gets messed up. It looks like the image is shown three times. Turning the phone back to vertical position, the problem is resolved again.
I tested the problem on a android 4.1 tablet. But on the tablet there is no problem.
Please, look at this problem. I adore firefox on the desktop and i would like to use it on a phone as well.
Kind regards, Walter van Oevelen
Additional System Details
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 4.1.1; nl-nl; PC1038 Build/JRO03H) AppleWebKit/534.30 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Safari/534.30
Many site issues can be caused by corrupt cookies or cache. In order to try to fix these problems, the first step is to clear both cookies and the cache.
The Firefox cache temporarily stores images, scripts, and other parts of websites while you are browsing.
Note: This will temporarily log you out of all sites you're logged in to. To clear cache and cookies, do the following:
- Tap the menu icon located at the top right corner. This is the icon with 3 bars. On older Android devices you'll have to press the hardware menu key and then tap More.
- Tap Settings.
- After that, you will be taken to the settings screen. In the settings screen, look under the section Privacy & Security and select Clear private data.
- You will then be taken to a list of what can be cleared. Select the following 2 for deletion:
- Cookies & active logins
- After those have been selected, tap the Clear data button to actually clear the cache and cookies.
Did this help you with your problems? Please let us know!
Hi iamjayakumars, It didn't resolve my problem, I also have Android 2.3.6 handset. I don't think it's related with settings options. It looks like some bug related to display.
This is https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=819183 we don't have a known fix at this time.