I went on line this afternoon and noticed that Firefix had changed screens and unfortunately I lost all audio sounds on my computer.
Please advise me as to what can be done to get back my audio/sounds on my computer. I have no sound at all. I have checked all connections of the sound speakers. They are all okay and connected. Please help me get back this audio/sound on my computer. This all happened this afternoon, 02/22/2013/ I would appreciate some kind of notice via e-mail, as I was required to give it, before I went on this question site. Thank you for your consideration and assistance in getting back my audio/sound on my computer. I have also, closed the computer down and booted it up after a short time off. I was on the computer in a normal way, as I have always done. Then all of a sudden there was no audio or sound on the computer. Thank you very much for your assistance in this matter. I remain, Robert J Kamuca
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- FilmFanatic Installer Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0