Why can't I see the contents in my Profile Folder when it says I have 144 megs in it?
Locking duplicate thread.
Please continue here: [/questions/951291]
Every since I upgraded to the latest version (19.0) of FireFox, I can't see the contents of my Profile. It says I have 144mb. FireFox is installed on MacBook Pro running Mac OS 10.6.8.
I have even tried copying and pasting the files into a new empty folder. Command Info says 144mb but I don't see files. Somehow they are hidden? Any help is appreciated.
Modified by cor-el
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.6 r602
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- RealPlayer Plugin
- Coupons Inc., Coupon Printing FireFox Plugin
- The Google Earth Plugin allows you to view 3D imagery and terrain in your web browser.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0