Why can't I see the contents in my Profile Folder when it says I have 144 megs in it? MAC OS 10.6.8 Firefox 19.0
Why can't I see the contents in my Profile Folder when it says I have 144 megs in it? This started when I upgraded Firefox. MacBook Pro OS 10.6.8 Firefox 19.0
I even tried creating a new folder, then copied and pasted contents that I can't see in Profile Folder into the new folder but selecting all, command C, command V. Then I went to the new folder and the info is telling me there are still 144 mb in that new folder but I still can't see the contents. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.6 r602
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- RealPlayer Plugin
- Coupons Inc., Coupon Printing FireFox Plugin
- The Google Earth Plugin allows you to view 3D imagery and terrain in your web browser.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0
Hello lakota85usa, the profile folder is hidden Mac OS X 10.7 and above, not in your version(10.6.8), see if the "Showing hidden files and folders on Mac OS X" in the next link is helpful: http://kb.mozillazine.org/Show_hidden_files_and_folders#Mac_OS_X