How do I chane the color at the top of firefox from black to grey
The top of my toolbar/navigation bar - whatever it's called...the top part of my page is black. I can't read the title tags. I'd like for it to be grey or some color where the type is readable. How do I do that?
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- WebEx64 General Plugin Container Version 202
- RealPlayer Plugin
- Coupons Inc., Coupon Printing FireFox Plugin
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- The Google Earth Plugin allows you to view 3D imagery and terrain in your web browser.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Use the default firefox theme.