Tab history missing
This morning when I booted up all but two of my tabs history was missing. I restarted FF to no avail. There was still just those two. I did nothing different last night when I shut down and the tabs always appeared the next morning until now. I have the latest version 18.0.1. Until now, this has never happened.
How do I get my tabs back?
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.5
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.9.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Google Update
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
I have had from the beginning in options "Show my windows and tabs from last time". So, that didn't work, apparently. It didn't show all my tabs, only two.
Did you delete part of your history? That would result in some tabs being removed from the session. This page has some good information:
It could also be that places.sqlite is damaged. See this page: