i open it and it crashes instantly in same mode as well ive scaned my pc for viruses malware spyware and all that jazz but nothing has been found
- All posts
- Helpful Solutions
O also when the bug Reporter comes up i cannot click the "details" button
We're sorry to hear that your Firefox seems to be crashing when you open it. Please perform the following steps to give us a crash report ID that helps us find out more about the cause of the crash.
- Press the following shortcut to get a Run window: [Windows] + [R]. This should bring up a window that contains a text field.
- In that text field, enter %APPDATA% and press Enter. An explorer window should open.
- From that explorer window, double-click on the Mozilla folder, then double-click on Firefox and then on Crash reports. Double-click on submitted.
- Now, you should see a list of files that contain reports. Go to View > Arrange Icons by > Modified to get the most recent files at the top of the window.
- Open the most recent 5 files with a text editor and copy the IDs.
- Paste each ID into the reply window on the forums.
Thanks in advance!
You can find more information and troubleshooting steps in the Firefox crashes - Troubleshoot, prevent and get help fixing crashes article.
Crash ID: bp-12d04840-9443-4a48-ab0a-f10742130127 Crash ID: bp-e714585d-312a-4c0e-8f7b-89cd02130127 Crash ID: bp-4d67fec3-dba8-473d-82ed-906272130127 Crash ID: bp-079bde6d-a1f4-475e-934d-643be2130127 Crash ID: bp-6c17ba34-eaf4-40fd-a1d3-c4f4a2130127
You have a malware problem.
This crash is usually caused by malware and the involved, randomly named, file in your case is yezmbsrz.dll as can be seen in the modules list of the crash report.
Do a malware check with some malware scanning programs on the Windows computer.
You need to scan with all programs because each program detects different malware.
Make sure that you update each program to get the latest version of their databases before doing a scan.
- Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware:
- Microsoft Safety Scanner:
- Windows Defender: Home Page:
- Spybot Search & Destroy:
- Kasperky Free Security Scan:
You can also do a check for a rootkit infection with TDSSKiller.
- "Spyware on Windows": http://kb.mozillazine.org/Popups_not_blocked
- Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware:
ive done scans already with malware bytes microsoft security essensials microsoft safety scanner and spybot and they picked up nothing
Please use the other scanners cor-el listed as well. If after you run them and restart your PC, please manually search your computer (including hidden files) for yezmbsrz.dll.
Also, click the start button, type in msconfig, press enter, and go to startup. Find the file, and uncheck the checkbox next to it. You should also be able to see the file location the file is store in to delete it.
ive scanned with all above no malware detected ill search fir that dll soon
- IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: We’re going through some system changes, that may have slowed responses to your questions. If you had asked a question in the last couple of months, please re-post it and the community will help you as soon as we can. If you’ve registered after February 7th, please register again, the accounts on the previous site were not migrated to this temporary site. If you joined us before February 7, please reset your password if you have trouble logging into this temporary site.