In accessing Groupon, after going to various links, the site morphs into either Russian or Chinese language from English. What's happening and how do I prevent
When I access Groupon, I can browse the site for several minutes, but then the site changes to either Russian or Chinese characters and I cannot read anything again, even if I log off and log back in. It occurs whether I initially log into the site or not. I did grant a security exception, but cannot find anything that tells me how I can revoke it to see if it's the problem.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.5
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader PepperFlashVideoShim Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealDownloader Plugin
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 188.8.131.52
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0
I have tried to find how to revoke the security exception and cannot.