Timeout error when loading Yahoo Mail.
Anytime I try to load Yahoo Mail, no matter where I take the link from, it won't load. It'll sit and try for about five minutes and then give me a server timeout page. I'm using a 2009 13in MacBook Pro with the latest version of Firefox. I will go ahead and state that it doesn't work with Safari either, so maybe this isn't the right place, but I thought I'd try.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Version 220.127.116.1109
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.23
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- The Google Earth Plugin allows you to view 3D imagery and terrain in your web browser.
- Facebook Video Calling by Skype
- Plugin for Wacom tablets.
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5.9
- DivX Web Player version 18.104.22.168
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.7; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0