Twice I sent and e-mail that did not appear in the sent inbox one arrived, one did not, can you find the lost one for me?
Nov 15, 2012 i sent an e-mail to Nancy.Ottawa@investorsgroup.com with two attachments. The e-mail did not arrive and I did not have a copy in my Sent box. I did contact Nancy on Nov 16, 2012 and she confirmed she received the e-mail. The work required from the information in the e-mail was not completed and this cost me money. When the error was discovered, I resent the e-mail and it arrived but did not show up in my Sent box. Can you discover if the initial e-mail was received? If you can, can you provide documentation for me please? Thank you for your help.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Nexon Game Controller
- Pando Web Plugin
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.5
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealDownloader Plugin
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- Reader Library Helper Plugin
- DLM Netscape Plugin (18.104.22.168)
- Delivery Network Acceleration by BitTorrent™
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:15.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/15.0.1
Please tell me what you need.
Sorry to hear you have that problem. Can you provide more details about the type of email client you are using? You might need to contact your email provider about this.