Firefox is interrupting a search I am doing, asking me to do something my computer won't do.
I was searching in the files for registration of deeds and other information for my new house, and Firefox took over my screen and told me to download some files and update adobe, etc. It asked me to do something I can't do, which is download anything to do with executive files, as I do not have this function on my computer. i.e. I do not have "office" on my computer, yet the message insists I do. I repeated my attempt to search the files on my property transaction many, many times, and was blocked every time.
I finally got what I needed by driving to the courthouse and asking for the documents they have on line. No problem whatsoever, but it was a long drive to get there.
Additional System Details
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Shockwave Flash 9.0 r16
- Adobe Acrobat Plug-In Version 7.00 for Netscape
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0