Having trouble with zotero translator which doesn't appear in toolbar in some cases
Zotero plug in isn't working consistently: e.g. the translator icon in the firefox address bar doesn't consistently show up. I've updated flash, adobe reader, windows--everything I can think of. And I've reinstalled the latest versions of zotero and zotero word plug in. Any ideas?
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.01
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.9.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Album Plugin Utility Module for IJ
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
hello huntings, please go through the troubleshooting information offered by zotero: http://www.zotero.org/support/troubleshooting_translator_issues
in case this doesn't work, directly contact the extension developers through the means provided at their homepage - they can likely give you more detailed guidance and are the only ones who can fix bugs or make necessary adjustments in the addon. thank you...