Updating my security and stability will disable two add-ons that I use very frequently. Please advise!
I keep getting a software update for security and stability for Firefox. But it is telling me that two of my add-ons are incompatible and will be disabled. Problem is, I use these add-ons on a regular basis and I need them. I don't want to risk losing them and not being able to get them back. I don't like Explorer at all, but if there is no way around this then I will have to switch back to them which will not make me happy. I really do prefer Firefox because it is by far and away a better product. However, I also need my BitComet downloader and my Divx. What should I do here?
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- DivX Plus Web Player version 22.214.171.124
- AmazonMP3DownloaderPlugin 1.0.15
- BitCometAgent v1.27 for Firefox
- DivX VOD Helper Plug-in
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Npdsplay dll
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:9.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/9.0.1
Try to update Firefox, your extensions should work if they are working now in Firefox 9.