The latest of version of Firefox 17.0 just dowloaded is preventing Norton Identity safe from filling in mu user names and passwords. How can I re-install the pr
The latest of version of Firefox 17.0 just downloaded is preventing Norton Identity safe from filling in my user names and passwords. Identity Safe still appears in the menu bar and is still enabled as an add-on but it doesn't fill in user names and passwords. How can I re-install the previous version of Firefox which worked fine?
hello george, symantec has released a fixed version of its toolbar: https://community.norton.com/t5/Norton-Toolbar-Norton-Identity/Firefox-17-Support-for-Norton-Toolbar/td-p/853416Read this answer in context 1
Additional System Details
- MindSpark Toolbar Platform Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_37 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- Google Update
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.2"
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- BlackBerry WebSL Browser Plug-In
- Motive Plugin for Mozilla Browsers
- Picasa plugin
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.0
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:17.0) Gecko/17.0 Firefox/17.0
hello george, symantec has released a fixed version of its toolbar: https://community.norton.com/t5/Norton-Toolbar-Norton-Identity/Firefox-17-Support-for-Norton-Toolbar/td-p/853416
Modified by philipp
Very many thanks for your help. I've run Liveupdate and it now works fine.