Accessing eztv.it w/firefox Ubuntux64 under vmware win7x64 - erratice bhavior without other network problems site works in windows7x64.
Host OS - Windows 7 Home Premium x 64 Service Pack 1 on HP p7-1235 8GB Guest OS Linux ubuntu 3.2.0-32-generic #51-Ubuntu SMP Wed Sep 26 21:33:09 UTC 2012 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux on VMware Player 5.0.0 build-812388 -- Bridged network.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.7.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- DVR PLUGIN 1,5,2,68
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:14.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/14.0.1
First access and subsequent two or three TV show lists works. Torrent loads and starts downloads.
Returning to firefox and selecting a bookmark for the next show or the next download of the same show gives an error "connection timed out server taking to long to respond." I cannot get it to reconnect after this message without exiting firefox and sometimes exiting vmware.
This breakdown occurred also when attempting multiple tabs.
BitTorrent continues to download and store files using network access. SMB access continues to work. Ifconfig shows the network up.
Firefox on the Windows7 x 64 will continue to access and update from http://eztv.it during the entire exchange.
After the break other web sites cannot be accessed.
Thanks in advance for any help.