When I click in newtab it goes to www.v9.com/br/newtab. Notice that it happens just when I click in newtab. I would like to control the way that the newtab works.
Thank you very much
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- Facebook Desktop Plugin
- Shockwave Flash 11.3 r300
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.2"
- Google Update
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Nokia Suite Enabler Plugin
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.5.1 for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 22.214.171.1245
- Facebook Video Calling Plugin
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- DivX Plus Web Player version 126.96.36.199
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 105
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Npdsplay dll
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:15.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/15.0
Funny thing happened. After posting this and trying a few things, I rebooted my computer and opened FF and looked in the Extensions/plugins and there was Proxy Tool. I removed it and now I have control of my new tabs.
So perhaps, it hides until you reboot. Not sure if this is it or not. Anyway, my problem with this is solved. Thank you all.
Here are some steps.
1.Open a new tab 2.In the address bar, type about:config 3.Hit Enter 4.Accept the warning 5.Search for browser.newtab.url 6.Right click on the first result 7.press reset to restore the default value 8.Hit OK