I want to know how to turn off the feature that populates the space with text?
Additional System Details
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.0"
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 11.1 r102
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_29 for Mozilla browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Update
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20120128 Firefox/3.6.26 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0C)
I went to the tools section but did not find where I could turn the feature off
You should take a look at the Auto-complete Knowledge Base article. It will give you all the information you need to turn the auto-complete feature off or to manage individual entries.
Hopefully this helps!