This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
White smoke tool bar somehow got into my system I can't seem to delete this add on or remove the program
how does one get rid of an unwanted add-on I have tried running Spybot and Ad-Aware and add remove programs and Norton I still can't get rid of white smoke taking over Mozilla
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.0 r1
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.5"
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Octoshape embedded video plugin
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Npdsplay dll
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:7.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/7.0.1