Will Firefox 6 be able to support '1 Password', eventually?
Until this version "1 Password" has been supported. I miss not being able to use it now.
And now a final (non-test) version of 1Password is available for Firefox 6:Read this answer in context 3
Additional System Details
- The iGetter Plugin integrates iGetter as default download manager for your browser. For more information, visit the iGetter web site.
- Yahoo! Installer Plug-in provides application installation support
- Garmin Communicator Plug-in Version 184.108.40.206
- Office Live Update v1.0
- The Google Earth Plugin allows you to view 3D imagery and terrain in your web browser.
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r153
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.7; rv:6.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/6.0
Extension for f6 available for testing : http://forum.agilebits.com/index.php?/topic/5166-firefox-5-supported-in-1password-also-beta-extension-for-firefox-6/page__view__findpost__p__33354
And now a final (non-test) version of 1Password is available for Firefox 6:
For anyone who doesn't like the new style 1Password extension, you can get an old-style one that's still compatible with Firefox 6 here: