I have downoaded a recent upgrade twice, but I still get a message at sign-on telling me that I need to upgrade. What's happening here??? Earl H
I really don't know what else I can tell you--- you keep telling me that I am not protected, and I worry about that. Earl H
Additional System Details
A few times a week
This started when...
Two weeks ago.
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 103
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.5"
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r32
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_24 for Mozilla browsers
- Reader Library Helper Plugin
- Google Update
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20101001 Firefox/3.5.14 GTB7.1 (.NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; .NET4.0C)
Your UserAgent says you're running with Firefox 3.5.14, which is an older version.