How do I completely uninstall Firefox on a Mac?
Leaving position, must turn in laptop without added programs. Must completely remove Firefox. Is there more to it than removing Firefox from the Applications folder?
Additional System Details
- Office Live Update v1.0
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- RealPlayer Plugin
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102
- Coupons Inc., Coupon Printing FireFox Plugin
- The Google Earth Plugin allows you to view 3D imagery and terrain in your web browser.
- Java Plug-In 2 for NPAPI Browsers
- Version 184.108.40.20668
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.5
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; rv:2.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0.1
- the page detects your OS automatically with the browser used to open the page.
- To get the correct instructions:
- If you are un-installing from an OSX system, go to the page with a system using OSX.
- Open the page with a Windows system if un-installing from a Windows system.
Un-install your personal information also (bookmarks, passwords, etc.) as mentioned on that page.
Modified by Helper7677