How do I know which version of Firefox I am running?
I think I am running Firefox 4 but the Google start page keeps asking me to update to 4.
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
Some weeks ago.
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r181
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_24 for Mozilla browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Update
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:2.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0.1
From the file menu (press the ALT key to toggle it if is hidden) or from the Firefox button at the top left,go to Help--> About Mozilla Firefox,the version number you're currently using will be displayed.
Seems to be 4. Thanks,altho message below Google panel on start page is still urging me to upgrade! Suppose I just ignore it until it tells me version 5 is available.