wI can only scan my browsing history for 'today'; how do I see what I was looking at yesterday or the day before?
I can only scan my browsing history for 'today'; how do I see what I was looking at yesterday or the day before?
Additional System Details
- Garmin Communicator Plug-in Version 184.108.40.206
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- Gecko default plugin
- Unity Web Player lets you experience dazzling interactive 3D right in your browser. For more information, visit Unity .
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- RealPlayer Plugin
- Mixtikl Plugin
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r152
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20110420 Firefox/3.6.17
If you choose "View" and "By Date", what do you see? I assume it's only Today. If so, are you choosing to clear your history on exit? That's a Preferences | Privacy setting.
Thanks for the answer. You are correct, I was set up to erase each days history. Don't suppose you know of any magical way I could see my history from the past two days anyway? Thanks again.
No, as far as I know Firefox doesn't keep secret records if you ask it to erase them.
Thanks for all your help; I know a little bit more than I did now.