I have downloaded Firefox four and cannot find it in order to install.
I have downloaded Firfox4 and cannot find it in order to install. I am running Windows XP-- Home Edition. Thank U--r
You can upgrade to version 4.0.1 by clickiing Help | Check For Updates. Much easier doing it this way.Read this answer in context 0
Additional System Details
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Winamp Application Detector
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.4"
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r181
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- Rhapsody Player Engine Plugin
- Java(TM) Platform SE binary
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_16 for Mozilla browsers
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20110420 Firefox/3.6.17 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
You can upgrade to version 4.0.1 by clickiing Help | Check For Updates. Much easier doing it this way.
Thank U -- mission accomplished--cjm
Could you please click the "Solved It" button next to the post which solved the problem for you? This will help others searching for a solution to the same question. (You'll have to log in first).