is it possible to download firefox onto a jumpdrive so i can install it on a computer with no internet connectivity?
Hi, after the auto update ruined my internet explorer in windows, I am unable to open any kind of browser window, I cannot get to the Internet Properties from my computer or the programs. I am unable to uninstall ie8 because of missing files that came from microsoft update. I still have a connection to the internet, however, with no way of getting to it...So I am wondering if it is possible to download firefox onto a jump drive and install it on my otherwise, useless, computer.
Additional System Details
- Adobe Acrobat Plug-In Version 6.00 for Netscape
- Default Plug-in
- Google Update
- Unity Player 2.6.1f3
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r159
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 126.96.36.1990
- DivX Web Player version 188.8.131.52
- DivX VOD Helper Plug-in
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20110420 Firefox/3.6.17 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) SearchToolbar/1.2
You can download Firefox 4.0.1 from here: http://www.mozilla.com/ directly to a USB drive provided there's enough space and then move it to your PC. The installation file is only 12MB