How do I set my default new tab page to something else?
I downloaded this program and it set my default tab page to some babylon thing, and it really annoys me. How do I change it?
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- DivX Web Player version 184.108.40.206
- ijji Auto Install Plugin for Mozilla
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Provides additional functionality on Facebook. See our web site for details.
- Pando Web Plugin
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 220.127.116.110
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Nexon Game Controller
- Google Update
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:2.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0
Two choices. If you want a blank page, type about:blank in the URL field and hit Enter. Then go to Tools | Options and in the General tab, choose "Show My Home Page" in the drop down menu and then click the "Use Current Page" button.
If you want Google or something, go to their site and do the same thing.
You can middle-click or Ctrl left-click the Home button on the Navigation toolbar to open the Home page in a new tab.
You can look at one of these extensions:
Go to Tools-->Add-ons. Simply disable the babylon add on. Your new tab will now open as a blank page.