unable to open comcast email on Website
When I open comcast.net and click on email it does not go to the login screen. It just resets the home page. this also happens when I try to sign in from a guest to my comcast login. I use to just clear the cookies and it would bring up to login screen. but now it doesn't. I have restarted the browser several times with the same effect. It is like there is a popup blocker activated. How do I fix this? what do I clear or refresh so the logon screen comes up?
Additional System Details
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.43.5
- Version 184.108.40.206
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Default Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_23 for Mozilla browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20101203 Firefox/3.6.13 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0C)
I have no problems getting the login page for the Comcast SmartZone webmail with Firefox. The popup blocker shouldn't be a problem because Comcast loads the login page in the same window / tab as the main page.
Do you have that problem when running in the Firefox SafeMode?
Don't select anything right now, just use "Continue in SafeMode."